Cadaver Surgical Exercises for Implantology – Montreal 2020 is organized by The Institute for Dental Excellence Inc. (T.I.D.E.) and will be held from Jan 10 - 12, 2020 at Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The target audience for this medical event is Prosthodontists. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 21 CE credits.
Conference Description :
An understanding and review of the anatomical structures of the specific potential implant sites are mandatory to avoid complications in implant surgery. A didactic presentation will review all anatomical structures along with the danger zones within the specific zones of the jaws. Each specific location of the mouth presents unique and specific challenges. Recognition and management of the surgical techniques specific to each zona of the intraoral location will enhance surgical success rates for optimal implant recipient site preparations.
• lower posterior mandible.
• upper posterior maxilla.
• lower anterior mandible.
• upper anterior maxilla.
Various exercises will be conducted using the cadaver head specimens as follows:
• Anatomical dissections and review of vital structures.
• Atraumatic extractions utilizing periotomes.
• Socket preservation techniques for ridge preservations.
• Implant osteotomy preparations.
• Guided Bone Regenerations (GBR) techniques for exposed implant threads.
• Ridge splitting concepts with osteotomes and splitters.
• Harvesting of Autogenous bone for GBR concepts.
• Immediate implant placements into fresh sockets.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $3,995.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news