British Neuroradiology Workshop for Radiologists is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held on Jan 17, 2020 at Radicon Institute of Radiology, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Delegates will, through the use of interactive cases and presentations, develop strategies to improve their day to day interpretation of neuroradiology imaging in both CT and MRI
• Delegates will learn how to approach complex cases with useful hints and tips that will enable them to provide a differential diagnosis
• Delegates will see a wide breadth of pathology but the course will be focused on how practical steps rather than showing esoteric diagnoses which are not relevant to our daily practice
• All delegate will work on the workstation (iMAC) to view an array of cases that may be encountered in daily practice, using Osirix software which simulates PACS.
• Cases will then be reviewed with the faculty with an emphasis on key learning points using “bite-sized” interactive presentations. There is no didactic lecture-based teaching. Sessions are interactive with the opportunity to ask questions.
• Radiologists, Radiology residents/specialists for the clinical update
• Neuroradiology fellows
• Neuroradiology residents
• General radiologist to improve neuroradiology skills.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||12 Jan,2020||GBP 199.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news