We welcome Dr David Richardson to Dubai FRCR 2B course, Dubai. As a consultant radiologist and an ex-examiner, his insight in the FRCR is second to none. It is a great opportunity for all of us to learn from him and we are grateful for his kindness.
• Candidates taking FRCR 2B
• Those taking radiology Boards such as European board, Arab Boards, and FCPS.
06-07 Mar 2020 - 0800-1730
Sharing knowledge is caring. Join us with a friend or even book two courses for yourself. A 20% discount on the course fee when you book two seats (Auto discount at checkout).
• You will have 2 FRCR 2B mock with feedback.
• Written components and viva sessions are marked by tutors with feedback.
• You will take viva on iMacs workstation to give you best viva practice - close to the real exam experience.
• Dr David L Richardson, Consultant Radiologist and Ex-examiner FRCR
• Dr Rizwan Syed, Tawam hospital. UAE.
• Dr Seema Rodwell-Shah, London. UK.
• Dr Yee Ting Sim, Dundee, UK,
• Dr Abdul Samad Punekar, UAE.
• Dr Shukri Loutfi, Riyadh, KSA.
• Dr Muhammad Amin, Multan
• Dr Asad Rabbani,.
• Dr Tiwana Shareef.
• Dr Shabaz Patil, UAE/UK.
• Dr Maheen Khan, UAE/UK.
• Dr Khizer Rana, Parkview, Dubai. UAE.
• Dr Adel Elbery, UAE
• Dr Fahd Haroon, Pakistan.
• Dr Vijay Papineni, Mafraq Hopsital, Abu Dhabi.
• Dr Nadeem A. Butt, UAE/UK
Why Radicon FRCR Course:
• The largest multinational faculty in an FRCR course outside the UK. All course tutors are FRCR and nearly all tutors are UK trained.
• The success story is '19 delegates from Radicon course went to Singapore attempt and 17 passed the exam (yes! yes! in one single attempt).' View our testimonials. Since 2017, more than 50 delegates have passed the FRCR straight after the Radicon Course.
• This course provides 12 CPD credits in accordance with the CPD Scheme of the Royal College of Radiologists and 15.25 CPD provided by Dubai Healthcare City Authority
|Contact No. :||0526164434,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||05 Mar,2020||AED 2499.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news