Breast Cancer Conference 2020 is organized by Bioleagues WorldWide and will be held from Mar 18 - 19, 2020 at Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Who can attend Breast Cancer 2020?
• Oncology Scientist
• Healthcare Professionals
• Industrial Experts
• Surgical Oncologist
• Researchers & Academicians
• Lecturers and Students from Academia in the Research of Oncology
• Pharmaceutical Development Companies
• Radiation Oncologist
• Radiation Therapist
Why to attend Breast Cancer 2020?
• Interact with eminent international speakers
• Participate in stimulating case discussions
• Join special interest groups
• Access new and profound research ideas
• Showcase your latest research through the means of either oral or poster presentation
• Connect with industry experts at the conference
• Publish your research in world renowned journals such as the European Journal of Breast Health
• Avail opportunities to network and exchange ideas
• Get inspired towards professional studies
• Network with peers
• Share your knowledge to enhance your field
• Gain recognition and become well-known
• Make your presence felt at an epoch-defining making conference
• B2B meetings with Oncologist and Onco Surgeons
• To Interact with industry experts at the Breast Cancer Dubai Meeting 2020.
An interesting and informative conference on breast cancer is being organized by BioLEAGUES Worldwide, a successful, professional organization, focused on medicine and life sciences. At this conference, the guest speakers would enlighten us on the recent research in carcinoma of tissues of the breast, the benefits it brought to the society and the advancements in technology that aided the same. It has been an important topic of research for the last few decades, as the mortality rate in Africa and America had increased. However, the amelioration of treatment options had curbed the severity of cancer, thus improving the survival rate in America.
The conference also holds discussion on improved screening tests of breast cancer such as Mammograms, BRCA gene testing , HER2 , etc. and how it helps patients decide better treatment options. The therapeutic options have also diversified into hormone therapy, gene therapy, radiation therapy, brachytherapy and surgeries thus fastening the process of recovery. The exact cause of acquiring breast cancer is still unknown. This makes it an intriguing topic of research and discussion at the conference.
Scopes & Benefits:
Attending conferences on subjects of interest not only refreshes our mind with new information, it also motivates the person to think, contemplate, explore and experiment on it.
Breast cancer and its cause is a trending topic of research these days. Contributing to this research could be beneficial for beginners as well as the scientists.
• The scope behind organizing this conference includes:
• To provide valuable information;
• To share important, life-changing experiences;
• To promote lively interaction among the participants and the guest speakers;
• To highlight the problematic situations in treatments and the best possible solution for the same; to inculcate in the mind of researchers the thirst to deepen the research;
• To develop in them the skills of presentation and expression of thought and lastly to maintain unity among the interdisciplinary fields
The benefits of attending the conference includes:
• The attendees are provided with the essence of all the research done so far, to strengthen their foundation on the subject.
• The advances in technology and the success stories it gave the society are also highlighted.
• The students and young researchers are given an opportunity to present their papers, either in the form of a poster or orally
• This develops their skills of expression and communication in front of a large crowd.
• With a great number attending the conference, there is also a chance to build network either with participants, academicians , business professionals, etc.
• Also the companies attending the conference exhibit their innovations to help the researchers benefit from it.
• There is never a chance that one goes empty handed from these conferences. One carries with him a thirst to explore, a tornado of thoughts ready for execution and experimentation and knowledge worth sharing with others
Objective of Breast Cancer Conference 2020:
The aim of conducting such a Breast Cancer Conference 2020 is to bring together the research scholars, scientists, academicians, students, medical practitioners, businessmen, engineers and health - care professionals from all around the world. The confluence created would open many opportunities for the young researchers and students. New ideas would brainstorm the minds of young students and researchers while the existing ideas may deepen its roots. The guest speakers may also share their experiences of handling serious and difficult conditions of breast cancer, such as Triple negative breast cancer, invasive lobular carcinoma, Invasive ductal carcinoma, Mucinous carcinoma, Medullary carcinoma, etc. The aim of the conference extends further at analyzing the major causes behind the development of cancer especially in the breast. This area of oncology is still unanswered but is a thought of curiosity for many
January 11, 2020
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Academician - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 499.00|
|Academician - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 599.00|
|Academician - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 699.00|
|Listener Registration - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 199.00|
|Listener Registration - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 229.00|
|Listener Registration - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 299.00|
|Poster Presentation - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 499.00|
|Poster Presentation - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 599.00|
|Poster Presentation - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 699.00|
|Industrial/corporate/professional - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 599.00|
|Industrial/corporate/professional - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 699.00|
|Industrial/corporate/professional - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 799.00|
|Video presentation/Skype Presentation - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 149.00|
|Video presentation/Skype Presentation - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 179.00|
|Video presentation/Skype Presentation - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 179.00|
|Additional paper - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 299.00|
|Additional paper - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 349.00|
|Additional paper - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 399.00|
|Initial Booking Amount (IBA) - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 99.00|
|Initial Booking Amount (IBA) - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 99.00|
|Initial Booking Amount (IBA) - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 99.00|
|Student - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 399.00|
|Student - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 499.00|
|Student - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 599.00|
|Accompanying person - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 179.00|
|Accompanying person - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 229.00|
|Accompanying person - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 299.00|
|Gala Dinner - Early Fee||10 Jan,2020||USD 99.00|
|Gala Dinner - Standard Fee||29 Feb,2020||USD 99.00|
|Gala Dinner - Onspot Registration Fee||18 Mar,2020||USD 99.00|
|Packages of Accomodation - Package A 1 night Fee||17 Mar,2020||USD 125.00|
|Packages of Accomodation - Package B 2 night Fee||17 Mar,2020||USD 250.00|
|Packages of Accomodation - Package C 3 night Fee||17 Mar,2020||USD 375.00|
Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments
Port Saeed Road ,Near Deira City Centre Dubai Creek, Port Saeed Road
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments,
Port Saeed Road ,Near Deira City Centre Dubai Creek, Port Saeed Road,
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates ,
+971 4 230 9000
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
|Session Topic||Start Time||End Time||Location||Speakers|
|DAY 1||18 Mar 09:00 AM||18 Mar 05:30 PM||Flora Creek Deluxe Hotel Apartments|
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news