Blood Flow Restriction Training Certification is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Mar 17, 2020 at Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 contact hours or 0.6 CEUs.
• Physical Therapists
• Physical Therapy Assistants
• Occupational Therapists
• Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Athletic Trainers
• Strength and Conditioning Coaches
• Personal Trainers
The physical limitations of your patients lead to significant muscle loss during recovery. What if your patients had the ability to increase strength and hypertrophy early in the rehabilitation process without re-injury? With this treatment, they can. Blood flow restriction (BFR) is taking the rehabilitation world by storm.
This Certification Training will build the core competencies you need to bring BFR into your clinical practice and effectively use it with a wide range of client types. You’ll be given a roadmap to treat individuals using the skills and techniques from BFR so you can help your most challenging clients reach new levels of healing:
• Drastically improve post-surgical recovery time
• Greater strength gains with lighter loads
• Increase aerobic capacity and V0² max
• Decreased risk of injury and healing time during immobilization
Transform your practice with this SmartCuffs® BFR Certification that will provide several hours of hands-on experience. You’ll feel confident in your BFR skills and will be able to implement this technique into your practice immediately and speed up recovery for your patients.
• Examine the benefits of blood flow restriction (BFR) training.
• Identify indications and contraindications for BFR training.
• Demonstrate safe and effective placement of BFR cuffs.
• Compare various uses of BFR on the spectrum of rehabilitation and performance.
• Analyze the utility of BFR in the rehabilitation setting.
• Develop a training program for a potential patient or client.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration: Advance Price Early Fee||26 Feb,2020||USD 249.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||16 Mar,2020||USD 279.99|
|2+ Group Rate: per person Fee||16 Mar,2020||USD 249.99|
|Coordinator Fee||16 Mar,2020||USD 30.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news