Blended Introduction to OB/GYN Ultrasound Course 2020
Blended Introduction to OB/GYN Ultrasound Course is organized by Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute (GCUS) Inc. and will be held on Jun 16, 2020 at Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, St Petersburg, Florida, United States of America.
Sonographers, physicians, physician assistants, nurse midwives, nurse practitioners, and other medical professionals involved in performing OB-GYN ultrasound examinations. Participants may include (but are not limited to) those involved with: OB-GYN, family practice, endocrinologists, internal medicine, and emergency medicine.
Introduction to OB/GYN Ultrasound Hands-on Workshop:
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Introduction to OB/GYN Sonography Online Course:
The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 13.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Blended Introduction to OB-GYN Ultrasound Training Course is taught by leading experts covering transabdominal, endovaginal, as well as OB scan protocols and techniques. The Blended Introduction to OB-GYN Ultrasound Training Course format offers fifteen (15) months unlimited access to the online course, plus a one (1) Day (6 Hours) scan workshop with a 3:1 participant to instructor hands-on ratio utilizing live models (transabdominal, transvaginal and OB) at our facility in St. Petersburg, FL. The Course is specifically designed for busy physicians, sonographers and other medical professionals who need the highest quality comprehensive OB/GYN ultrasound training offering the flexibility of completing the online course from any computer, tablet, or mobile device at your convenience (with 15 months unlimited access) and participating in the hands-on skills training needed to form the foundation for confidently and competently performing OB/GYN Ultrasound exams. For the best ultrasound education experience, completion of the online course prior to hands on scanning is recommended.
• Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
• Introduction to Gynecological Sonography
• Ultrasound Evaluation of Gynecological Pathology
• Introduction to OB Sonography: The First Trimester
• OB Fetal Survey: The 2nd & 3rd Trimesters
• Genetic Screening by Ultrasound in the First and Second Trimester
• Fetal Anomalies
• Interesting OB Cases
• Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret gynecology and obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
• Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
• Demonstrate routine scan protocols for performing transabdominal & endovaginal GYN scanning, and 1st trimester obstetric applications.
• State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology.
• List the indications and ultrasound findings for suspicion of an ectopic pregnancy.
• Identify normal fetal anatomy and perform biophysical profile.
• Apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development.
• Recognize commonly seen fetal abnormalities and their corresponding ultrasound imaging characteristics.
• Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
|Contact No. :||727.363.4500|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course - Advance Fee||02 Jun,2020||USD 1975.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news