Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider Skills Session is organized by Exemplar Medical Education LLC and will be held on Nov 23, 2020 at Exemplar Education, Washington, Dist of Col, United States of America.
After completing the online portion, students attend a structured BLS Hands-On Session with an AHA Instructor. This session focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols, and skills testing. Where available, students may also complete the hands-on session with a voice-assisted manikin (VAM).
• Updated science and education reflecting the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• Includes in-facility and prehospital tracks; student chooses his/her track before starting the HeartCode BLS Online Portion
• Enhanced learning experience through eSimulations, life-like animations, video scenarios, and knowledge checks
• Accessible version available for students with hearing, vision, and/or motor impairments on OnlineAHA.org only.
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
• The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
• The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
• Important early use of an AED
• Effective ventilations using a barrier device
• Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
• Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||22 Nov,2020||USD 78.50|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news