Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Course is organized by Baystate Health and will be held on Sep 29, 2020 at Baystate Wing Hospital Griswold Center, Palmer, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers is for both new certifications and renewals.
This course covers:
• Adult, child, and infant CPR/AED
• Single and multiple rescuers CPR/AED
• Airway management, including bag-mask and rescue breathing
• Team dynamics for both in and out of hospital care
• Recognition of life-threatening emergencies, including choking
The goal of this course is to provide you the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||28 Sep,2020||USD 60.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news