Basic Life Support Course is organized by Radicon Radiology Courses (RRC) and will be held on Feb 21, 2020 at Radicon Institute of Radiology, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This expert-level program helps keep healthcare professionals prepared and ready to respond as they encounter life-threatening emergencies, provide basic life support and respond to choking incidents. ASHI’s Basic Life Support, BLS for Healthcare Providers and Professional Rescuers conforms to the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. It has been approved for training for Emergency Medical Services personnel and is accepted by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT). The program is also CAPCE approved and widely accepted in more than 150 healthcare-related occupations.
This program is designed for individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer field that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
• Maximum student to instructor ratio: 10 to 1 (6 to 1 recommended)
• The recommended student to equipment ratio: 3 to 1
ASHI-approved training materials:
• ASHI BLS Student Handbook (one per participant, print or digital)
• ASHI BLS Instructor Guide (one per instructor, print or digital)
• ASHI BLS media presentation (program video, PowerPoint® or computer/online blended class)
• Streaming video player
• Create custom playlists
• Customizable blended learning playlists
• Pre-built digital Performance Evaluations
• Track past, present and future classes
• The mobile app, including offline mode
Recognized certification period:
• Up to 2 years
Successful completion (certification)
• Written evaluation: Successful completion requires a correct score of 70% or better
• Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently without assistance: External chest compressions for adults, children and infants; Rescue breaths using a CPR mask; Rescue breaths using a bag-mask device; Primary assessment for an unresponsive patient; CPR as a single provider for adults, children and infants; Safely attach and operate an automated external defibrillator (AED); CPR as part of a team of two or more providers
Recommended time to complete:
• Initial training: 4-5 hours
• Renewal training: Less than initial instructional time
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+971 45147475
February 16, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Regular Fee||16 Feb,2020||GBP 50.00|