Avoiding Implant Failures and How to Treat Them 2020
Avoiding Implant Failures and How to Treat Them is organized by Gordon J. Christensen - Practical Clinical Courses and will be held from May 08 - 09, 2020 at Provo, Utah, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 15 CE hours.
What do you do when implants are obviously failing, but you have thousands of dollars of prosthodontic treatment supported by the questionable implants? Many dentists have the mistaken opinion that implants are better than teeth and need little upkeep. However, after over three decades of observing root-form implants in service, dentists are seeing the same periodontal diseases around implants that are observed around teeth – peri-mucositis and peri-implantitis. The percentage of implants with these diseases are reported as high as 45 percent after only a few years of service. What can be done in the early and late stages of implant disease? When should an implant be taken out?
• Identify and describe peri-implantitis, and peri-mucositis.
• Discuss the relationship between medical conditions to implant failure.
• Discuss the relationship between medications to implant failure.
• Describe the levels of implant failure.
• Discuss the treatment of early, moderate, and advanced peri-implantitis.
• Describe oral hygiene to prevent recurrence of implant diseases.
• Describe dental hygienist maintenance of implant diseases.
• Discuss the rescue of failing prosthodontic treatments.
|Contact No. :||(801) 226-6569,
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Dentistry Registration Fee||07 May,2020||USD 2500.00|
|Auxiliary Registration Fee||07 May,2020||USD 950.00|