Art Therapy: Creative Interventions for Kids with Trauma, Anxiety, ADHD and More! is organized by PESI HealthCare and will be held on Feb 11, 2020 at Best Western Premier Bridgewood Resort Hotel, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 6.0 contact hours / 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ / 6.25 hours of continuing education credit.
• Social Workers
• Case Managers
• School Psychologists
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• School Counselors
• Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapy Assistants
• Speech-Language Pathologists
• Creative Arts Therapists
Do you have clients who are stuck, repeating the same patterns over and over and you feel like you’re powerless to help them? You know, the ones who repeatedly refuse to listen and don’t stop to think before they act. Or those who refuse to take responsibility for their behaviors and constantly pass blame onto others. Do they leave you feeling stagnant and burnt out in your practice? Do you work with challenging children, teens and families who seem absolutely resistant to every intention you offer?
Let me help you, like I have helped other therapists Attend this seminar and learn new innovative interventions to help even your most resistant clients become unstuck. Your day will consist of creative, interactive, hands-on training that will re-energize your work. You will leave with fresh new art strategies and approaches that you can use immediately to engage even your most difficult and challenging clients.
No art experience is necessary, just an openness to try something creative.
• Explore art therapy directives to immediately implement into therapy practice to help children regulate their emotions and behavior.
• Consider the ethical implications and clinical limitations of using selected art therapy in clinical practice.
• Determine the stages of a child's normative development, and identify the indicators suggesting a need for additional clinical support.
• Summarize the benefits of utilizing an art therapy approach in assessment, diagnosis, and clinical treatment of mental health disorders.
• Develop a plan for introducing art into clinical practice for treatment resistant and challenging children and families.
• Determine the neurobiological implications of using art therapy among clients with various diagnoses.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Single Registration Early Fee||22 Jan,2020||USD 219.99|
|Single Registration Conference Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 249.99|
|2 Plus Group Rate: Per Person Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 219.99|
|Coordinator Fee||10 Feb,2020||USD 30.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news