ARRR Pirate Seminar (Acute Respiratory, Renal and Rhythms) is organized by ECT4Health and will be held from Oct 15 - 16, 2020 at Mackay, Queensland, Australia. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 14 CPD Points.
Are you a nurse working in an acute medical unit, and want to sharpen up your knowledge and skills in assessment and management of the cardiac and respiratory patient? Our Pirate Seminar (Acute Respiratory, Renal and Rhythms) refreshes a heap of core business like cardiac risk factors, anatomy and physiology and telemetry rhythm interpretation just to name a few topics. We look into sepsis, and where chest infection meets pneumonia, and we look at acute lung presentations like asthma and acute exacerbation of COPD.
This seminar is perfect for Nursing Students, Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to increase their assessment knowledge of common cardiac and respiratory presentations. Good for ED, PHC and Community GP/medical centre nurses to polish up recognition of acute deterioration nursing skills.
If all you wanted to get out of it was Rhythm Interpretation, consider attending just Day one.
• Cardiac Rhythm interpretation – our most popular session.
• Heart blocks and life threatening arrhythmia
• Cardiac risk factors, oxygen and the cholesterol discussion we had to have
• Understanding Heart Failure and antihypertensive drugs
• Renal function, Primary (renal) Hypertension and the antihypertensive drugs
• Respiratory assessment and some Respiratory / oxygen physiology
• Asthma, COPD and chest infection.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||0476 168 279,
0410 690 003
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Conference Fee||14 Oct,2020||USD 495.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news