AOTrauma Course - Basic Principles of Fracture Management for ORP is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Nov 22 - 24, 2020 at Hotel Parchi del Garda, Lazise, Province of Verona, Italy.
• Know the AO principles for the operative stabilization of fractures
• Knowing how to correlate soft tissue damage, fracture healing and surgery
• Knowing how to plan appropriate care for patients in the perioperative setting
• Be able to predict potential intraoperative complications
• Apply the clinical standards needed in assisting orthopedic surgery
• Knowing how to prepare and be able to correctly use suitable implants and instruments for the treatment of fractures
• Generate a network of relationships and contacts with which to share ideas and knowledge in the field of orthopedic surgery
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||22 Nov,2020||EUR 1,084.91|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news