AOTrauma Course - Advanced Principles of Fracture Management is organized by AOTrauma and will be held from Oct 22 - 24, 2020 at Indaiatuba, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
• Apply reduction techniques in fracture management with attention to soft tissues
• Assess and treat complex diaphyseal and (peri)articular fractures using advanced application techniques
• Demonstrate strategies for assessing and treating open fractures and soft-tissue injuries
• Initiate appropriate management for patients with pelvic injuries and polytrauma
• Recognize complications and manage these accordingly
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 1,500.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news