AOCMF Course - Management of Facial Trauma is organized by AOCMF and will be held from Mar 06 - 07, 2020 at Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.
The goal of this AOCMF Course is to address the core concepts necessary to manage acute facial trauma.
Online preparations-4 weeks prior to the face-to-face event
In these 4 weeks participants are required to complete a self-assessment and conduct online self-study, including reading material on bone biology and healing, viewing videos and touch surgery modules.
Face-to-face event-2 days
The face-to-face event is delivered through a combination of short lectures, small group discussions, and practical exercises. This combination enables participants to hear, discuss, and apply the concepts of facial trauma management.
During the week after the course, participants will complete an online evaluation.
• Diagnose facial injury through history, physical examination, and investigations
• Formulate a treatment plan (operative and nonoperative)
• Perform the specific treatment for facial trauma
• Modify the treatment plan when necessary
• Manage patient follow-up and rehabilitation
• Identify and manage complications
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Course Fee||06 Mar,2020||USD 0.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news