Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP) Europe 2020 Congress is organized by MCI Deutschland GmbH and will be held from Sep 14 - 16, 2020 at NH Milano Congress Center, Milan, Lombardia, Italy.
A multi-disciplinary scientific program showcases molecular technology with clinical applications in oncology (solid tumors, hematopathology), genetics (congenital, heritable), and infectious diseases. Importantly, there is an emphasis on modern, user-friendly laboratory analytics supported by informatics tools to facilitate interpretation of actionable genomic test results.
The Congress brings together a network of molecular professionals and representatives of the diagnostics industry to educate healthcare practitioners and to advance the value of molecular laboratories in providing high quality patient care around the world.
The AMP Europe 2020 Congress will bring together molecular professionals and diagnostics industry representatives from around the globe with the goal of advancing the molecular medicine to provide best patient care. The central theme of the Congress will be Clinical Genomics: Beyond Somatic Mutation.
The program will be made of the following sessions:
• Clinical Applications of CRISPR Gene Editing
• Metagenomics and NGS in Clinical Microbiology
• STAT: Critical Care Genomics
• Findings in Population Studies: A European View
• Gene Fusions: An Emerging Target in Cancer Diagnostics and Treatment
• What’s Next in Clinical Genomic Testing: Supplementing Genomes/Exomes
• Computer-assisted Aspects of Massively Parallel Sequencing
• Liquid Biopsies for Lymphomas
• Germline Mutations Predisposing to Hematological Malignancies.
• Quality Assurance in Molecular Testing
• Approaches to Cutting Edge Somatic Testing
• Future of NGS in Clinical Oncology
• Translating Cancer Genomics into Precision Medicine with Artificial Intelligence
Note: AMP Europe 2020 Congress being held in conjunction with the 35th Congress of the Italian Society of Pathology and Translational Medicine (SIPMeT)
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+49 30 20459230|
November 15, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-AMP Member: Delegate - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||EUR 480.00|
|Non-AMP Member: Delegate - Conference Fee||10 May,2020||EUR 580.00|
|Medical/ Technical Assistant (MTA) - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||EUR 360.00|
|Medical/ Technical Assistant (MTA) - Conference Fee||10 May,2020||EUR 390.00|
|AMP Member: Delegate - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||EUR 410.00|
|AMP Member: Delegate - Conference Fee||10 May,2020||EUR 500.00|
|AMP Affiliate Society: Delegate - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||EUR 440.00|
|AMP Affiliate Society: Delegate - Conference Fee||10 May,2020||EUR 550.00|
|Student - Early Fee||20 Feb,2020||EUR 200.00|
|Student - Conference Fee||10 May,2020||EUR 250.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news