American Telemedicine Association (ATA) 2020 Annual Conference and Expo is organized by American Telemedicine Association (ATA) and will be held from May 03 - 05, 2020 at Phoenix Convention Center, Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America.
ATA2020 is the premier event in the telehealth industry, attracting thousands of healthcare professionals and leaders from an array of healthcare and technology sectors, where they unite to discover ways to make great choices for their organizations, the industry, and more importantly—the consumers. Attendees innovate, network, and return to their organizations with actionable insights, long-lasting connections, and new approaches to creating better solutions, outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
Who attends the ATA Annual Conference?
• Healthcare Leadership and C-Suite Executives
• Professors and Researchers
• Engineers and IT Professionals
• Healthcare Administration
• Financial and Legal Investors
• Clinicians and Nurses
• Healthcare Marketing and Sales Representatives
• Telemedicine Consultants
• Healthcare Policy Strategists - Government Relations Leadership
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||703-373-9600
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|