This conference has been CANCELLED.
2020 Aging in America Conference is organized by American Society on Aging (ASA) and will be held from Mar 24 - 27, 2020 at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
Continuing Education Credit:
Aging in America attendees can earn up to 21 CE credits during the 2020 conference.
Why Attend Aging in America?
Each year the Aging in America Conference brings together a multidisciplinary community of professionals to explore issues, challenges and opportunities in aging. The theme for 2020 is Aging 2020: Examining the Needs of Today’s Diverse Older Adults. Will focus on issues impacting our increasingly diverse and multicultural older adult population. We will examine current policies and explore challenges for the future.
• The field of aging is multifaceted and multidisciplinary. Connect with others who are working to make our world a better place to grow old.
Refresh Your Knowledge
• Every year Aging in America brings together the best and the brightest to examine the state of the art in the field. Learn from some of the most respected thought leaders in the field, and take replicable practices home with you.
Stay Current in Changing Times
• Learn about and understand the new models, the new language and the new ways of preparing for the multiple changes for in our society.
Gain New Perspectives
• Supporting the needs of older adults happens along a continuum. No practitioner operates in isolation. You’ll learn and share in a conference community representing more than 40 professional disciplines and multiple perspectives.
Recharge and Energize
• Rejuvenate your spirit and get your creative juices flowing while hearing new and innovative ideas. Regain your focus as you meet with peers and hear from the experts.
• Aging in Community
• Business & Leadership
• Diversity & Cultures of Aging
• Health, Wellness & Care Transitions
• Integrated Care Networks/ Business Acumen
• Law & Aging
• Lifelong Learning & Engagement
• Mental Health
• Policy, Advocacy & Ethics
• Religion, Spirituality & Meaning
• Technology & Innovation
|Contact No. :||(415) 974-9600,
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-member Registration Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 960.00|
|Retired Non-member 65+ Registration Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 630.00|
|Student Non-member (full-time) Registration Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 480.00|
|Professional ASA Member Registration Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 670.00|
|Retired ASA Member 65+ Registration Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 440.00|
|Student ASA Member (full-time) Registration Fee||23 Mar,2020||USD 335.00|