This Conference has been Cancelled.
American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS) Annual Meeting is organized by the American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS). The session is held from May 3 - 8, 2020 at Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, United States of America.
- Transmute science and clinical case report to more extensive knowledge and understanding of both the practice and radiology science
- Assess and examine future directions of radiological imaging and patient therapy for the latest research and clinical perspectives
- Describe the latest implications and applications of clinical imaging procedures and their impact on patient care
- Acknowledge the clinical content that is appropriate to enhance the performance
- Discern practice-based strategies for lessening the errors to present quality patient care
- Identify clinical and non-interpretive skills that are suitable for practice management performance
- Explain the role and value of radiologists for the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Examine the opportunities to better care coordination with the referring patients
Live sessions and Courses
The ARRS accreditated this live session for a maximum of 47.00 AMA PRA Category 1 credit. Physicians can claim the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
On-Demand Electronic Exhibit Credit -
The ARRS assigns this live activity for a maximum of 62.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians can claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
The Live sessions that are marked in the schedule as SAMs. The session offers 43.50 hours of SAM credits by attending the conference
SA - CME credits
The SA CME credits can be acquired by On-Demand sessions and electronic exhibits.
International Continuing Education Credits
European Union and European Union of Medical specialists - European Physicians can earn their ECMES by attending ARRS 2020 Annual meeting which has has been granted for AMA PRA Category 1 credit.
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - As per the agreement between Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert AMA PRA Category 1 credit to Royal College MOC section 1 credit for live learning
|Contact No. :||(866) 940-2777,
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news