This conference has been CANCELLED.
American Neuropsychiatric Association (ANPA) 31sth Annual Meeting is organized by the American Neuropsychiatric Association (ANPA). The session is held from Mar 18 - 21, 2020 at The Westin Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
The session is intended for physicians, clinicians, and professionals in behavioral neurology, neuropsychiatry, neuropsychology, psychiatry, psychology, and neuroscience.
By the end of the session, participants must be able to,
- Describe the neural circuit underlying attention
- Recognize the neuropsychiatric disorders where cognitive and perpetual prosthesis are applicable
- Listing three hemispheric dominant functions
- Summarize how neurology and psychiatry have converged over the past 30 years and how they have not. The gaps in the knowledge and practice that pertains between neurology and psychiatry neurologists can fulfill
- Demonstrate the contribution of neuropsychiatry dialogues with the patients and families and with the clinicians of other disciplines and specialties and also with the people who administer and pay for healthcare
The medical university of south Carolina designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credits. Physicians can claim the credits only based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
The Medical University of South Carolina's department of psychiatry and behavioral sciences office of continuing education has received the application for the conference for a maximum of 26.5 APA CE, CLE, CEU credits.
Additional Details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||713.275.5777|
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news