American Medical Device Summit 2020 is organized by Generis and will be held from Oct 19 - 20, 2020 at The Westin Chicago Lombard, Lombard, Illinois, United States of America.
Setting the standard on how the industry should connect and exchange ideas, the American Medical Device Summit provides insights and strategies to enhance the professional development of executives involved in the design, product development, innovation, technology and quality/ regulatory aspects of medical devices.
Join the discussion with over 250 of your industry peers as we explore the challenges and opportunities in medical device innovation, regulatory harmonization, compliance, digital transformation and more. Hear first-hand case studies presented by our executive speaker faculty with extensive experience driving development and process strategy excellence. Walk away with strategic insights for industry, hospital networks and regulatory bodies to collaborate together to streamline processes, optimize development, design, decrease risk, improve speed to market, reduce costs, and remain compliant in a rapidly evolving landscape. This October we encourage you to join us for two days of thought-provoking content and exceptional networking.
• Recognize the impact of public policy on the medical device industry in terms of global market expansion and competitiveness
• Leverage innovation to accelerate speed to market while reducing risk
• Utilize your post-market surveillance system to feed your risk management and product lifecycles
• Identify the opportunities and challenges in various regulatory markets, alongside an analysis on potential modifications to 510k policy
• Create a successful partnership with suppliers and contract manufacturers
• Reduce up-front investment and market risk through effective and frequent prototyping early in the development cycle
• Incorporate performance, safety, business economics, risk management, and regulatory requirements as a basis for device design
• Apply ‘Design Thinking’ as a driver for medical device development
• Ensure the design of the medical device can be correctly translated into production specifications
• Understand the impact EU MDR and increased harmonization in the medical device Industry
• Preparing for the next generation of medical devices and embracing value-based health care
• Develop and sustain the gains of a quality culture and adopt proven change management techniques
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news