Airway, Medical Emergency and Monitoring for Sedation Dentistry is organized by Conscious Sedation Consulting and will be held on Aug 15, 2020 at Raleigh, North Carolina,United States of America.
This activity is for dentists to receive the CE required to renew both oral conscious sedation (8 hours of CE) and parenteral or IV sedation permits (16 hours of CE)*
This 8- hour dental sedation continuing education program is for currently permitted anesthesia providers and staff. This program is designed to provide participants with updates on current standards, regulations, the latest science and evidence based techniques in regards to managing the airway, medical emergencies and monitoring as related to sedation and anesthesia in the office setting.
• At completion of this course participants should be able to:
• Identify the roles and responsibilities of each sedation team member
• Describe the standards and regulations as related to office based anesthesia and analgesia
• Describe and utilize the necessary monitoring and emergency equipment required
• Demonstrate airway management using multiple devices
• Describe related pharmacology of sedatives, reversal agents and emergency medications
• Describe appropriate monitoring and documentation
• Develop acceptable recovery & discharge protocols
• Understand the latest recommended guidelines from the American Dental Association (ADA).
• This program includes didactic instruction and a hands on skills workshop in airway management
• utilizing simulation and multiple airway devices, in addition scenarios will be constructed and
• participants will be asked questions in regards to managing medical emergencies.
• This 8 hour CE course along with 8 hours of CE from our online course meet the requirements for parenteral sedation permit renewals for Dentists.
|Contact No. :||888.581.4448|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Doctor Fee||14 Aug,2020||USD 550.00|
|Assisting Staff Fee||14 Aug,2020||USD 275.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news