91st Annual Scientific Meeting of the Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) is organized by Aerospace Medical Association (AsMA) and will be held from Aug 29 - Sep 03, 2021 at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, Denver, Colorado, United States of America.
Theme: “Advancing Aerospace Medicine Through Research”
The participant will:
• Learn about evolving trends and best practices in aerospace medicine;
• Apply principles of evidence-based medicine, operational risk management, and aeromedical decision-making in aircrew selection and clinical aerospace medicine practice;
• Analyze mechanical, human performance, and systems integration factors in aviation mishaps and safety programs;
• Identify mechanical, biological, social, cognitive, environmental stress, and systems factors that impact on optimal human performance and decision making in the full spectrum of aerospace operations;
• Apply ethical principles to aerospace medicine decision-making and foster competency in professionalism and systems-based practice in the application of aerospace medicine skills, teamwork, and interoperability in a multi-disciplinary professional environment.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.