Advanced Spinal Mobilization and Manipulation Course is organized by Great Lakes Seminars (GLS) and will be held from Oct 17 - 18, 2020 at Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America.
This course was designed to give the clinician a practical approach to advanced spinal mobilization and spinal manipulation. At the completion of this course, each student should feel comfortable with advance spinal techniques that they can start using on Monday morning.
Course material will include an overview of anatomy, normal and abnormal biomechanics, evaluation of the spinal and techniques for advance spinal mobilizations and spinal manipulations. Clinicians will develop an understanding of when to choose a spinal mobilization versus a manipulation, and proficiency in advanced spinal techniques.
As with all of our manual therapy courses, this seminar will follow a progression of principles that will be reinforced throughout the two days. This course is at least 75% hands-on lab, and will give the clinician hands-on skills they use immediately upon their return to the clinical setting.
At the completion of this seminar, the participant will be able to:
• Correctly and independently state the anatomy and physiology behind a joint cavitation.
• Correctly and independently identify and palpate three specific spinal levels the cervical spine.
• Correctly and independently identify and palpate three specific spinal levels the thoracic spine.
• Correctly and independently identify and palpate three specific spinal levels the lumbar spine.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 cervical mobilization/manipulation techniques.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 thoracic mobilization/manipulation techniques.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 lumbar mobilization/manipulation techniques.
• Correctly and independently perform 3 Sacral / Pelvic mobilization/manipulation techniques.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course fee||16 Oct,2020||USD 575.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news