Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS) Renewal (1 day course) is organized by Virginia CommonWealth University (VCU) Center for Trauma and Critical Care Education (CTCCE) and will be held on Nov 05, 2020 at CTCCE, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America.
Who is this course for:
• The ACLS Provider course is intended for those who need to complete initial certification or have let their certification lapse and have been expired past the recommended renewal period (six months past expiration date).
• The Renewal course is a one-day course for those who are current or within six months of their expiration date.
The renewal course is a one-day course for those who are current or within six months of their expiration date.
The American Heart Association's (AHA) Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS) has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardic arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
• Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation.
• Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency.
• Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills.
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|MD/DO/DDS Fee||04 Nov,2020||USD 160.00|
|NP/PA/CRNA Fee||04 Nov,2020||USD 150.00|
|RN/LPN/Student Fee||04 Nov,2020||USD 145.00|
|EMS Fee||04 Nov,2020||USD 130.00|
|RT Fee||04 Nov,2020||USD 125.00|
|2016 Manual Fee||04 Nov,2020||USD 40.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news