Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Recertification/Renewal/Update Course is organized by Lifesaver Education and will be held on May 30, 2020 at Lifesaver Education, South Pasadena, California, United States of America. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 7 CEU's.
ACLS Renewal Class Information:
• This is an advanced course designed to teach how to respond to adults with abnormal heart rhythms, cardiac arrest, and stroke.
• Students must hold a current (not-expired) AHA ACLS Provider card.
• BLS can be added to your class at registration for students who hold a current (not-expired) AHA BLS Provider card.
ACLS Certification Course Overview:
• Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
• Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
• Airway management
• Related pharmacology
• Management of ACS and stroke
• Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Our instructors will help guide you to master the skills needed to save a life. Each student will be provided with their own set of equipment during class to enhance learning.
Same day AHA ACLS Provider card issued upon successful completion of the written exam and skills testing.
This class is for:
• Any professional who may respond to an adult cardiovascular emergency
• “Recertification/Renewal/Update” courses are for students who currently hold a current (non-expired) AHA ACLS Provider card
• This course is offered as a popular extended one day class or traditional two-day class, depending upon student preference. This is arranged on the day of your class.
• ECG/Pharmacology is a highly recommended prerequisite.
• Students will master their ACLS skills through a combination of hands-on practice and video-aided instruction with instructor guidance.
• Continuing education (CE) credits available for this course.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(626) 441-3406|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Recertification/Renewal/Update Course Fee||30 May,2020||USD 150.00|
1510 Huntington Drive
South Pasadena, California, United States of America
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news