Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - Initial Course is organized by SureFire CPR and will be held on Feb 15, 2020 at SureFire CPR - Orange Office, Orange, California, United States of America.
All healthcare professionals and medical personnel who may respond to cardiovascular emergencies.
The ACLS Class covers:
• Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Airway Management
• ACLS Pharmacology
• Basic Life Support (BLS) review
• Management of acute coronary syndromes and stroke
• How to be both a leader and a team member in a resuscitation team
ACLS Course Overview:
Students will learn and train with the AHA-approved protocol for ACLS, which involves:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) and CPR review
• Initiating the ACLS process
• Airway management techniques
• Recognizing arrhythmia
• Appropriate medications
• Employing electrical therapy
• Creating IV access and other invasive procedures
• Algorithm training
• Handling special situations, such as strokes
SureFire CPR offers a broad array of ACLS class times designed to match or exceed students’ schedules. Explore our course offerings to find out how we can help meet your goals in emergency medical training.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $195.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news