Advanced Breast Tomosynthesis Workshop is organized by World Class CME . This onsite medical conference will be held on Dec 09, 2020, at Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Orlando, Florida, United States of America.
Who should attend?
This Advanced Breast Tomosynthesis Workshop is only suitable for physicians.
How many credits can be obtained from Advanced Breast Tomosynthesis Workshop?
World Class CME assigns this activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians can gather credit commensurate based on the extent of participation in the session.
What are the objectives of the Advanced Breast Tomosynthesis Workshop?
Upon conclusion of the program, respondents will be able to:
Breast Tomosynthesis: Current State of the Art
• Report benchmarks for extended cancer detection after implementation of tomosynthesis for mammographic screening.
• Define benchmarks for a decline in recall rate after implementation of tomosynthesis for mammographic screening.
• Sketch the performance of one-view vs. two-view tomosynthesis for cancer detection and recall rate reduction.
Breast Tomosynthesis: Approach to the Diagnostic Evaluation
• Plan confirmation for utilising tomosynthesis rather than additional conventional mammographic views for evaluation mass margins.
• Plan addresses for biopsy of tomosynthesis findings occult on 2D mammography.
• Form the required considerations for measuring and reporting findings seen on tomosynthesis imaging.
Case Review Sets 1 and 2: Analysis at the Workstation
• Explain paths for integrating information from prior 2D and 3D mammographic imaging into an evaluation of a current study.
• Plan approaches for analyzing the potential summation artefact using tomosynthesis.
• Plan strategies for evaluating architectural distortion seen only on tomosynthesis imaging.
• Explain strategies for reducing false-negative interpretations of tomosynthesis imaging studies.
• Report considerations for inter-modality correlation of tomosynthesis imaging with breast ultrasound and MRI.
Management of the Synthetic Mammogram
• Explain how synthetic mammogram is generated.
• Detail variations in radiation dose between standard combination 2D/3D imaging and tomosynthesis read in conjunction with the synthetic mammogram.
• Describe the published evidence supporting the use of the synthetic mammogram rather than the standard 2D mammogram to be read in conjunction with tomosynthesis imaging.
Current Screening Recommendations: How Can Tomosynthesis Shift the Equation?
• List the current guidelines and rationale for mammographic screening put forward by the United States Preventative Services Task Force.
• Outline prevailing guidelines and rationale for mammographic screening put forward by the American Cancer Society.
• illustrate the approaches for using performance benchmarks from tomosynthesis implementation to address concerns for harm/benefit analysis in mammographic screening in clinical practice.
Note: This course is free for NDIS 2020 full course attendees. Use code NDISFREE20 on the payment page to receive complimentary registration.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Course Fee||08 Dec,2020||Free|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news