Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level III Master Course is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held on Aug 21, 2020 at Florida Center for Laser Dentistry: David A Kimmel DMD, Hudson, Florida, United States of America.
This course will teach you how to take all of the individual skills you have learned and put them together with comprehensive diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of the total face. We’ll be demonstrating both the clinical and practice management skills necessary to accomplish full face treatment and achieve case acceptance.
Advantages to AAFE Training Courses:
• Learn at your own pace in the comfort of your office or home with the on-demand Prepare Module
• Your entire team can now easily be trained with no out of office downtime
• Save thousands of dollars on travel and lost production time
• Exquisite on-demand education with HD quality video demonstrations
• The most comprehensive esthetic and therapeutic education available
• Save hundreds of dollars compared to other facial injectable training courses
• Complete your accredited training at the AAFE live patient training sessions
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member Botulinum Toxin/Dermal Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 2,997.00|
|Member - Botulinum Toxin/Dermal+1 Team Member Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 2,797.00|
|Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers + 1 Year AAFE Membership/Renewal with 1 Free Team Member Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 3,294.00|
|3 year membership renewal Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 1,341.00|
|2 year membership renewal Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 894.00|
|Team Member - 2 Days Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 790.00|
|Team Member - 1 Day Fee||20 Aug,2020||USD 395.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news