Advanced Botulinum Toxins & Dermal Fillers Level II Training Course & Medspa Business Academy (MBA) is organized by American Academy of Facial Esthetics (AAFE) and will be held on Oct 02, 2020 at Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America.
This activity is designed to meet the needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses and nurse practitioners.
You will recieve 8 CE participation hours each for these successfully completed live patient courses - Botulinum Toxin Training, Dermal Filter Training, and Frontline TMJ/Orofacial Pain Training, Educational methods used for these courses are lecture and participation.
The American Academy of Facial Esthetics designates this activity for 10 continuing education credits.
Advancing Knowledge in Healthcare designates this hybrid activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
This activity is awarded 19.00 contact hours.
This hybrid activity is for 19.00 contact hour(s) which include 12.0 hour(s) of pharmacology.
• Solid filler smooth PDO threads for precise vermilion border enhancement
• Nefertiti Lift with botulinum toxin and dermal fillers – the AAFE protocol
• Platysma bands treatment with botulinum toxin for down-turned oral commissures and turkey neck
• Learn new botulinum toxins dilutions for very precise placement
• Differential frontalis injection techniques for therapeutic and esthetic treatment outcomes
• Learn how to treat the muscles involved with creating esthetic eyebrows lines – eyebrow lifting and sculpting
• AAFE exclusive protocol for definitively treating maxillary gingival excess, otherwise known as “gummy smile”
• Comprehensive patient assessment for combination botulinum toxin and dermal filler treatment
• Anatomical lip sculpting using the AAFE Keyhole Pout V to M lip enhancement technique and beautiful vermillion borders
• Advanced dermal filler injection techniques including cross hatching and scaffolding
• Eliminate “bunny lines” which will also help with upper lip lines
• Eliminating “black triangles” between teeth – the exclusive AAFE protocol to treat deficient interdental papilla
• Precision use of hyaluronidase pharmaceutical agents
• How to use advanced hyaluronic acid and calcium hydroxylapetite dermal filler products
• The most esthetic anatomically based mid-face volumization and cheek enhancements for upper lip lift support so the patient can show more teeth and have a wider smile
• FDA protocol for chronic migraine treatment with botulinum toxin
• Masseter injections for esthetic and therapeutic treatment
MBA Course Overview:
These intensive one-day training seminars are engineered specifically towards Dentists, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and entrepreneurs looking to build a thriving and sustainable practice in 2020 and beyond. Learn from real world practitioners and AAFE faculty who have built successful esthetic practices, as well as industry thought leaders comprised of specialty healthcare attorneys, world-renowned consultants, and top marketing & social media experts.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Botox and Dermal Fillers plus One Year AAFE Membership with 1 Free Team Member Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 3,294.00|
|Botox and Dermal Fillers Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 2,997.00|
|Botox Course Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 1,797.00|
|Dermal Fillers Course Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 1,797.00|
|Team Member - All Three Courses Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 1,185.00|
|Team Member - Two Courses Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 790.00|
|Team Member - One Course Fee||01 Oct,2020||USD 395.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news