Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Nexus 2020 is organized by Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) and will be held from Oct 20 - 23, 2020 at MGM Grand Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America.
The CPE sessions at Nexus 2020 are designed to provide insights and solutions for pharmacists who practice in managed care settings, and to help them maintain and enhance their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
AMCP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE).
Pharmacists can earn a maximum of 9.75 contact hours of CPE credit by attending one CPE session during each session block during AMCP Nexus 2020 (not including pre-meeting programs and satellite symposia held in conjunction with the meeting).
Today’s health care climate spurs innovation. As managed care pharmacy professionals, we must take the lead and set the pace in developing new solutions to ensure patients get the medications they need at costs they can afford. Join managed care leaders, including pharmacists, providers, biopharmaceutical and life science industry professionals, and digital health innovators at AMCP Nexus 2020 to make way for innovation in managed care pharmacy.
AMCP is committed to providing quality, evidence-based educational programming in managed care pharmacy. During AMCP Nexus 2020, we will offer numerous continuing pharmacy education (CPE) sessions that provide managed care pharmacists the knowledge and skills they need to acquire, maintain, and enhance their professional competence.
These 75-minute CPE sessions will include content that is relevant, timely, innovative, and interactive. This is especially critical during today’s unique and evolving health care climate. Topics will be focused on five tracks and AMCP will integrate key information about COVID-19 and managed care pharmacy into each track:
• Drugs, Diseases, and the Managed Care Impact — What is in the pipeline that is making us rethink treatment approaches, and how do we pay for them? Discover innovative solutions for clinical and managed care, including formulary changes and evolving strategies for various conditions and treatments.
• Legislative and Regulatory Trends — Federal and state legislation and regulation impacts your work daily. Learn what’s happening in our nation’s and states’ capitals.
• Managed Care Research in Action — Managed care pharmacy is continuously changing. That is why it is important to constantly explore and learn about new research findings. Attend in-depth education sessions and review poster abstracts on the latest managed care pharmacy research and put what you learn into practice.
• Focus on Managed Care Pharmacy — Explore managed care foundational principles — from formulary management to prior authorizations, new benefit designs, and beyond.
• Making the Way for Innovation — Learn how managed care pharmacy professionals are taking the lead and setting the pace to develop new solutions and ensure patients get the medications they need at costs they can afford, including gene therapy and more ground-breaking innovations.
By actively participating in continuing education programming at Nexus 2020, managed care pharmacists should be able to:
• Identify the latest trends and innovations and the impact on managed care pharmacy.
• Discuss evidence-based approaches and best practices in managing high-impact disease states and drugs.
• Summarize the latest legislative and regulatory issues in the health care environment and their impact on managed care pharmacy.
• Outline key findings from cutting-edge managed care research.
• Characterize the rapidly changing specialty pharmaceutical landscape and identify efficient and effective ways to manage this growing market segment.
• Identify challenges and opportunities currently facing managed care pharmacy.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Regular Full Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 1,225.00|
|Active Member - Regular Full Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 825.00|
|Associate Member - Regular Full Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 925.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member - Regular Full Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 395.00|
|Pharmacy Technician Member - Regular Full Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 395.00|
|Student Pharmacist Member - Regular Full Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 225.00|
|Non-Member - Regular One Day Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 975.00|
|Active Member - Regular One Day Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 575.00|
|Associate Member - Regular One Day Fee||19 Oct,2020||USD 675.00|
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non-Member - Early Full Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 1,025.00|
|Non-Member - Advance Full Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 1,125.00|
|Active Member - Early Full Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 625.00|
|Active Member - Advance Full Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 725.00|
|Associate Member - Early Full Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 725.00|
|Associate Member - Advance Full Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 825.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member - Early Full Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 295.00|
|Resident/Fellow/Graduate Student Member - Advance Full Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 345.00|
|Pharmacy Technician Member - Early Full Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 295.00|
|Pharmacy Technician Member - Advance Full Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 345.00|
|Student Pharmacist Member - Early Full Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 175.00|
|Student Pharmacist Member - Advance Full Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 175.00|
|Non-Member - Early One Day Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 775.00|
|Non-Member - Advance One Day Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 875.00|
|Active Member - Early One Day Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 375.00|
|Active Member - Advance One Day Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 475.00|
|Associate Member - Early One Day Fee||18 Aug,2020||USD 475.00|
|Associate Member - Advance One Day Fee||15 Sep,2020||USD 575.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news