AAO-HNSF 2020 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience
American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) 2020 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience is organized by American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (AAO - HNSF) and will be held from Sep 13 - 16, 2020 at Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
The Annual Meeting & OTO Experience is designed for practicing otolaryngologist–head and neck surgeons and associates, researchers in otolaryngology, senior academic professors and department chairs, international societies, fellows-in-training, and residents.
Each fall, the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation welcomes 7,000-plus attendees from more than 80 countries and more than 250 exhibiting companies for the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience. This year’s conference will educate otolaryngologist head and neck surgeons about the newest in leading-edge tools and techniques, present groundbreaking discoveries, and provide an opportunity to renew old friendships and meet new colleagues.
Over the course of four days, you will receive exclusive access to the latest research in otolaryngology; the education program will feature world-renowned faculty
discussing state-of-the-art treatment modalities, new therapies, and ongoing controversies in the field.
Several clinical topics were identified in a comprehensive gap analysis conducted by the AAO-HNSF Education Committees, and clear learning needs have been identified for each of these topics. Abstracts addressing one or more of these topics will be given special consideration during the review and selection process.
• Biologics in the management of chronic rhinosinusitis
• Chronic cough: evaluation and management
• Complications of facial plastic surgery procedures
• Current management of acid reflux in children and adults
• Enhancing patient safety in the operating room
• Evaluation and management of pediatric head and neck infections
• Evaluation of children with SNHL
• Functional nasal surgery (including nasal valve problems)
• Head and neck cancer survivorship and rehabilitation
• Healthcare reform, managed care, reimbursement
• HIPAA: what to do if concerned about privacy breach
• Immunotherapy for head and neck cancer
• Incorporating advanced practice providers into your practice
• Issues that arise at end of career: transitioning out of practice, assessing competency, patient safety
• Laryngeal manifestations of rheumatologic disorders
• Management of anticoagulants in the perioperative period
• Management of complications of thyroid and parathyroid surgery
• Management of facial trauma in children and adults
• Management of head and neck cancers with unknown primary
• Management of HPV positive head and neck cancer
• Management of the chronic draining ear
• Management of thyroid nodules and cancer in the age of molecular testing
• Managing complications in ambulatory surgical center
• Opioids and other analgesics
• Pediatric OSA
• Pediatric rhinosinusitis
• Physician wellness
• Revision endoscopic sinus surgery
• Salivary gland malignancies
• Tonsillectomy in Children (Clinical Practice Guideline)
• Treatment options for OSA
• Update on implantable hearing devices
• Upper airway stimulation therapy for OSA
• Vestibular testing and neurotologic surgery
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||(703) 836-4444
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news