8th Abdominal & Pelvic MRI Interpretation and Reporting Course is organized by Infomed Research & Training Limited and will be held from Jan 14 - 15, 2020 at London, England, United Kingdom.
The target audience for this medical event is General radiologists and senior radiology trainees
DGH radiologists. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 12 CPD credits.
This course is to provide Consultant Radiologists with a practical, stimulating and comprehensive update on advanced interpretation and reporting practice in abdominal pelvic MRI.
• To provide Consultant Radiologists with a practical, stimulating and comprehensive update on advanced interpretation and reporting practice in abdominal pelvic MRI:
• practical (workstation based learning);
• stimulating (interactive, challenging cases, immediate feedback); and
• comprehensive (covering a full range of abdominal and pelvic imaging topics).
By the end of the course, the attendee will have:
• a comprehensive understanding of best practice in advanced abdominal pelvic MRI interpretation and reporting;
• improved body MRI interpretation and reporting skills;
• greater confidence in his/her advanced practice; and
• identified skills and knowledge gaps, if any, relevant to his/her practice, and clear ways by which these can be addressed.
• Faculty of practicing consultant radiologists, experts in their fields, with extensive experience in advancing the abdominal and pelvic MRI skills of peers nationally and internationally.
• No didactic lectures – practical course, just workstation based cases and teaching pearls.
• Comprehensive – covering a full range of abdominal and pelvic imaging topics.
• True peer interaction/learning – 2 attendees per iMac workstation and a limited number of delegates
• Stimulating, interactive, challenging cases, and very importantly, immediate feedback with around 100 cases to interpret and report
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Consultants and SASGs - Early Fee||09 Sep,2019||GBP 525.00|
|Consultants and SASGs - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2020||GBP 575.00|
|Doctors in Training - Early Fee||09 Sep,2019||GBP 475.00|
|Doctors in Training - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2020||GBP 575.00|
|Private sector rate - Early Fee||09 Sep,2019||GBP 595.00|
|Private sector rate - Regular Fee||13 Jan,2020||GBP 695.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news