7th Microbiome and Probiotics R&D and Business Collaboration Forum is organized by Global Engage Ltd and will be held from Dec 02 - 03, 2020 at Postillion Convention Center WTC Rotterdam, Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands.
This 2020 meeting will focus on the gut microbiome; the gut-brain axis and the relationship between the microbiome and cancer; explore the composition of the gut microbiome; and the tools and technologies used to study microbial communities. A second track will also reach beyond the gut, delving into novel research on the lung microbiota, oral microbiome and women’s health.
The Microbiome and Probiotics Series has a reputation for providing an outstanding networking experience in which new collaborations between industry and academia are forged to better translate research into clinical trials. You will have ample opportunity to review more than 30 poster presentations and meet with 30 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services.
Join us at the Forum to learn more about novel research and development trends, explore business and commercialization strategies, and discover how to translate findings into viable products through collaborative partnerships and funding opportunities.
How you will benefit:
This program creates a collaborative environment in which you can create enduring relationships across the full range of microbiome and probiotics research.
• Discover how companies are successfully translating microbiome research
• Apply successful strategies for interdisciplinary collaboration
• Get the latest insights on the role of the microbiome in a range of areas such as fatty acids in microbiota-gut-brain crosstalk or in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
• Understand the regulatory hurdles and other obstacles on the path to microbiome market
• Exploit the latest tools and techniques for studying the microbiome
• Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations to fund and commercialize your research
• Enter the poster competition
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||
+44 (0)1865 849841
November 02, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Delegate Package: Academic/Hospital/NFP Fee||01 Dec,2020||EUR 599.00|
|Delegate Package: Industry Fee||01 Dec,2020||EUR 1699.00|
|Delegate Package: Solution Provider Fee||01 Dec,2020||EUR 1899.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news