7th International Gulf Group for Study of Diabetes (GGSD) Conference is organized by MCI Middle East and will be held from Mar 19 - 21, 2020 at Muscat, Oman.
The scientific program has been challenging to format. The format has addressed the current breakthroughs, Translational Science and Frontiers of Health Economics, Hospital Information systems, Data Science in Diabetes: especially Artificial Intelligence in Diabetes.
Dietary habits have always been a grey area, and for the first time in a Diabetes Conference in the region an endeavor to bridge diet, behavioral Science and therapeutics has been given a special focus.
• Global Burden Of Diabetes
• History Of Diabetes Associations In MENA Region
• Update On Prediabetes And Prevention
• Recent Advances In Management Of T1dm
• Update On Stem Cell And Islet Cell
• Obesity Paradox
• Diabetes And Sleep Apnea
• Update On Diabetic Renal Disease
• Update On Diabetic Neuropathy
• Managing CV Risk In Diabetes
• Diabetes and Pregnancy
• Diabetes and Cancer
• Driving And Diabetes
• Value Of Hba1c In Screening & Diagnosis Of DM
• Recent Advances In Management Of T2dm
• Diabetes Education
• Consequences Of Hypoglycaemia In Children And Adolescents
• Management Guidelines, For Type 2 Dm, Which Should I Use?
Key Reasons to Attend:
• Identify emerging infectious diseases of the 21st century
• Evaluate current medical advances and technologies in Diabetes
• Listen to best renowned speakers via Keynote presentations, oral and poster presentations, symposia and workshops, giving delegates the opportunity to hear the latest research or innovation in Diabetes
• Network and share innovative ideas and practices designed to improve the care we offer our patients
• Opportunity to attend pre-conference workshops adding further opportunities to engage in a more structured learning and working experience led by experienced clinicians from various fields of Diabetes
• Earn CME Accreditation Points.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||971 431 16 300
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|