7th Annual Practical Symposium is organized by Meeting Designs, LLC and will be held from Aug 06 - 09, 2020 at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa, Beaver Creek, Colorado, United States of America.
Who Should Attend?
The Practical Symposium is an educational meeting designed for:
• Mohs Surgeons
• Plastic Surgeons that Treat Skin Disorders
• Family Practitioners that Treat Skin Disorders
• Podiatrists that Treat Skin Disorders
• Dermatology Physician Assistants
• Dermatology Nurse Practitioners
• Dermatology and Mohs Fellows
• Dermatopathology Fellows
• Dermatology Residents
• Pathology Residents
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This CE activity provides 25 contact hours of continuing nursing education.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 12299, for 25 contact hours.
AAD Recognized Credit Statement:
Practical Symposium 2019, AAD #65601 is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology for 25 AAD Recognized Credits and may be used toward the AAD CME Award.
American Board of Dermatology MOC Recognition:
Successful completion of qualified Maintenance of Certification (MOC) activities, which includes participation in the quiz evaluation component, enable participants to earn up to ~60 MOC points in the American Board of Dermatology MOC program.
The conference will be different from the typical dermatology conferences in that we will emphasize clinicopathologic correlation and how dermatopathologists and dermatologists can work together to establish accurate diagnoses and plan optimal treatment. Furthermore, the conference will also emphasize how clinicopathologic correlation can guide research, new treatment options, and device product development within dermatology. Thus, it is more important than ever to understand the close cross-fertilization that occurs among dermatology, dermatopathology, and industry. While the conference will provide a rich educational experience, this interaction between dermatology, dermatopathology, and industry will be explored in a number of different sessions and lectures throughout the symposium. This meeting will also allow ample opportunity for networking of attendees with industry leaders who will be welcomed into all educational sessions. The conference will also benefit physicians in industry who interact with clinicians and other researchers. It will also be beneficial to residents and fellows preparing for certifying examinations or attending physicians preparing for their recertification exams.
Goals & Information:
• Achieve your educational goals with the ability to earn ~25 CME hours and MOC credits
• Comprehensive agenda topics covering numerous aspects of dermatology and dermatopathology through engaging lectures with clinicopathologic correlation
• Advance your knowledge base by interacting in live demonstrations featuring emerging dermatologic technologies
• Access to specialty and industry luminaries to strengthen your clinical and diagnostic skill sets
• Expand your professional and social networks by mingling with colleagues, key opinion leaders, and industry executives
• Prepare for the board or recertification exam through intense self-assesment and review sessions
Attendees will be able to:
• Translate the current trends and future innovations associated with clinical dermatology and dermatopathology
• Demonstrate an improved knowledge base of the various treatment options and the use of multiple modalities in treating specific dermatologic disorders
• Recall the basic principles for treatment of dermatologic disorders including biologics, combination therapy and the future of treatment
• Implement learned skills about the clinical and histopathologic features, management and treatment of common skin cancers and non-cancerous skin disorders
• Evaluate new diagnostic and treatment algorithms for pigmented neoplasms (including melanoma), carcinomas and inflammatory conditions
• Assess the use of physical therapies in the treatment of skin lesions including cryotherapy, radiation therapy, photodynamic therapy and light therapy
|Contact No. :||781-793-0088
July 10, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician - Early Fee||11 Jun,2020||USD 650.00|
|Non-Physician Provider - Early Fee||11 Jun,2020||USD 350.00|
|Office Staff - Early Fee||11 Jun,2020||USD 300.00|
|Resident/Fellow - Early Fee||11 Jun,2020||USD 150.00|
|Exhibitor (If not using comp badge) - Early Fee||11 Jun,2020||USD 350.00|