6th International Tampere Plastic Surgery Flap Dissection Course is organized by Tampere Surgical Education Centre (TSEC) and will be held from Apr 22 - 24, 2020 at Tampere University Hospital, Tampere, Pirkanmaa, Finland.
This course is designed for plastic surgery residents as well as for more experienced plastic surgeons. It covers the most frequently used flaps and their modifications in free flap surgery. The course includes expert lectures and fresh cadaver dissections in the brand new facilities of Tampere Surgical Education Centre. The lectures offer tips and tricks for the most versatile free flaps that cover the majority of reconstructive needs.
The participants will have the opportunity to dissect the following flaps & modifications:
• Latissimus dorsi, scapula, parascapular, TAP, serratus anterior and chimeric modifications of these
• TRAM, DIEP and SIEA flaps
• Internal mammary recipient site exposure
• Microvascular lymph node transfer
• TFL, ALT, vastus lateralis, rectus Femoris, and modifications of these
• Gracilis and TMG flap
• Fibula with or without skin and muscle
• Recipient site exposures in lower extremity
Lectures will be held in Tampere University Hospital campus.
Tampere Surgical Education Centre, Building O, 2nd floor. Address: Biokatu 16, 33520 Tampere, Finland
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||
+358 50 4069171
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|