6th Biennial Caribbean Facial Plastic Surgery Update: A Winter Warm-up is organized by Facial Plastic Surgery International (FPSI), LLC and will be held from Jan 27 - 31, 2020 at Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 22 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
This program is designed to provide attendees with updates in the evaluation and current management in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, including surgical and non-surgical treatment options and practice management principles.
the participant should be able to:
• Discuss facial beauty and patient assessment.
• Review options for facial rejuvenation and cosmetic rhinoplasty.
• Discuss methods for tip and nasal dorsum refinement.
• Compare surgical and nonsurgical options for facial rejuvenation.
• Review potential complications in facial rejuvenation and rhinoplasty and discuss methods to minimize complications.
• Assess best practices in social media and marketing.
• Discuss emerging technologies for nonsurgical rejuvenation.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :|
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physician Attendee Registration fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 1045.00|
|Faculty Registration fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 995.00|
|Spouse/Guest Attendee Registration fee||26 Jan,2020||USD 545.00|