6th Annual Pulmonary Embolism (PE) Symposium is organized by Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Nursing Education (BUSM CME/CNE) and will be held from Oct 23 - 24, 2020 at Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
This two day course is designed to educate practicing clinicians who diagnose and/or treat patients with pulmonary embolism; academics and scientists who study pulmonary embolism.
The PERT Consortium was formed to promote best practices in Pulmonary Embolism (PE) care. By focusing solely on the entirety of PE – its etiology, pathophysiology, prevention, management approach, outcomes of specific treatments, and follow-up pathways – it is the intention of the Consortium to increase awareness of treatment options available to patients with PE, to reduce its incidence worldwide, to improve health outcomes, and to positively influence the impact of this terrible disease.
This annual two day accredited conference entitled, Pulmonary Embolism: What is Known, and What We Need to Know: A State of the Art and Scientific Update’, is designed for practicing clinicians who regularly care for patients with pulmonary embolism (PE), as well as those who are interested in studying the pathophysiology, epidemiology, diagnosis, medical and interventional management, novel treatment paradigms, and outcomes of PE.
• To educate the medical community on the latest advances in the diagnosis, risk stratification and treatment of PE.
• To explore the science behind PE diagnosis and treatment share knowledge regarding PE management.
• To provide a forum for presentation of novel approaches to PE management, as they arise.
• To recognize the potential complications from PE and how to prevent and treat them.
• To highlight unique patient populations and their specific treatment challenges.
• To promote and enhance coordinated, multidisciplinary care of PE patients.
• To explore opportunities for quality improvement in PE management
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news