5th Annual Dubai International Conference on Infectious Diseases & Vaccination (DICID) is organized by Maarefah Management and will be held from Apr 09 - 11, 2020 at Roda Al Bustan Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Who Should Attend:
Physicians and other healthcare professionals and policy makers from the following specialties:
• Infectious diseases
• Infection control
• Internal Medicine Practitioners
• Family Medicine Physicians
• Critical care
• Public health
• Microbiology, bacteriology, virology, pathology
About The Congress:
The DICID is the main infectious diseases and vaccination platform bringing under one roof regional and international experts, clinicians, researchers and policy makers to discuss and present latest recommendations and guidelines in the field of infectious diseases, in the form of interactive presentations, case scenarios, practical workshops, ID quiz and “Meet The Expert” sessions.
Don’t miss the DICID 2020 that will bring to you latest recommendations and best practices to overcome antibiotic resistance, new antibiotics in the market, global vaccination guidelines with regional recommendations, success stories in maximizing vaccine coverage and minimize misconceptions and hesitancy, latest HIV therapies, innovations in infectious diseases diagnosis and prevention, review of regional tropical diseases, TB latest guidelines, HPV diagnosis and prevention, Hepatitis therapies, travel medicine and other exciting topics.
Benefits of Attending:
• Hear from regional and international experts in the field of infectious diseases and immunisation
• Learn about the best approaches and latest guidelines in antimicrobial stewardship
• Get updates of immunisation recommendations for children and adults
• Develop highly effective hospital infection control programs
• Review latest diagnostics for early detection of infectious diseases
• Update your knowledge of regional emerging epidemics and their detection and management
• Earn CME points by attending this conference
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :|| +971 4 361 9616
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|