This Conference has been Cancelled.
4th Annual Therapeutic Advances for NPs, PAs, and Nurses: Optimizing Hematology/Oncology Patient Care is organized by Mayo Clinic. The session is held from Apr 17 - 18, 2020 at One Ocean Resort & Spa, Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States of America.
The session is directed towards Advanced Practice Providers (NP/PAS) in the areas of Hematology/ oncology internal medicine, hematology/oncology nurses, fellows, students, and community physicians.
By the end of the session, an attendee should be able to,
- Produce treatment plans for a patient suffering from multiple presentations of leukemia
- Explain BMT and CRT cell treatment and capability to handle complications of this type of therapy
- Examine and identify the complex challenging cases in soli tumor malignancies
- Perform a multidisciplinary approach towards the treatment of each cancer patient
- Improve awareness on the indications for immunotherapy and formulate a treatment plan for the complications
Mayo clinic college of Medicine and Science designates this activity for a maximum of 12.50 AMA PRA Category 1 credit. Physicians can claim the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science assigns this live activity for a maximum of 12.50 ANCC Nursing contact hours. Nurses can claim the credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation throughout the conference.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is authorized by the American Academy of PAs(AAPA) to designate AAPA category 1 credits for the activities that are planned according to AAPA CME criteria. The session is accreditated for a maximum of 12.50 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs can claim the awarded credits based on the extent of their participation throughout the session.
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news