4th Advanced R&D Sourcing & Procurement in Pharma is organized by Hanson Wade and will be held from Apr 07 - 09, 2020 at The Colonnade Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America.
As the only meeting catered to the needs of senior R&D Procurement, Sourcing and Category Management leaders, we have seen the transformation since we launched this meeting in 2017. Over the last 3 years, we have witnessed the industry begin to mature – procurement leaders play an increasingly important role as strategic business partner and innovation enabler, supporting R&D to progress into clinic and commercialization.
Be part of this growing community where you can share your common challenges and be inspired by fellow colleagues from pharma and biotechs
Workshop - Deep Dive
Date: Tuesday, April 7th
Optimization of development time and the rise of virtual biotechs simply mean drug developers have increasingly looked at leveraging external expertise. Over recent time we have seen an increasing amount of the R&D program to be outsourced – whether it’s through CRO or clinical trial services or clinical manufacturing. The complexities of sourcing the right partner(s), managing contracts and supplier performance have added new challenges to the R&D procurement function, leading to lack of focus on maintaining strong vendor relations and loss of the potential value this can unlock.
In this comprehensive end-to-end deep dive, you will explore:
• How to justify funding to set up a dedicated SRM team and the value this can add to your procurement team
• Where would this team fit within the organization and key responsibilities
• The pitfalls seen from dual rolling SRM with category management
• SRM advanced strategies and choosing between
competence and compliance when selecting long-term suppliers
• Methodologies to manage this team moving forward and key KPI’s
Workshop A - Advancing Your R&D Category Management
Date: Wednesday, April 8th
Time: 07.30 – 09.00
At this breakfast deep dive, you will explore how this key procurement toolbox has evolved to adapt to change. In this end-user led interactive session, Gerard and Rinaldo will leverage their own category management experience, spanning over 15 years specifically within pharma/biotech, to discuss:
• Smart category design when many vendors cut across a multitude of services
• Delve deeper into individual categories to refine your strategic sourcing strategy
• How to effectively involve category management in supplier selection
Workshop B - Regulatory Expectation for Vendor Oversight
Date: Thursday, April 9th
Time: 07.30 – 09.00
This interactive deep dive aims to provide you with a robust and actionable understanding of the growing regulatory expectations for Pharma and Biotech companies to establish consistent, documented processes for operational oversight of their outsourced R&D activities across GxPs.
Through the presentation of information and real-world examples, as well as interactive discussion, you will learn:
• Why global regulators are highly focused on vendor oversight now and their expectations
• Why consistent, ongoing, operational vendor oversight is critical to patient safety
• Why vendor qualification and QA audits are not synonymous with operational oversight
• Establishing a GxP-wide company policy and governance for vendor oversight
• Developing and documenting practical operational oversight processes
• What types of documentation will satisfy global regulators during inspections; how can companies
• properly document vendor oversight?
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||+1 617 455 4188
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Solution Provider: Conference Only - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 2499.00|
|Solution Provider: Conference Plus Either the deep dive or workshops A and B - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 2898.00|
|Solution Provider: Conference Plus Both the deep dive and workshops A and B (full access) - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 3297.00|
|Solution Provider: Deep Dive or Workshops Only - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 499.00|
|Industry: Conference Only - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 1899.00|
|Industry: Conference Plus Either the deep dive or workshops A and B - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 2198.00|
|Industry: Conference Plus Both the deep dive and workshops A and B (full access) - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 2497.00|
|Industry: Deep Dive or Workshops Only - Early Fee||13 Dec,2019||USD 399.00|