46th Annual Gulf Atlantic Anesthesia Residents Research Conference 2020 is organized by Mayo Clinic and will be held from Apr 03 - 05, 2020 at One Ocean Resort & Spa, Atlantic Beach, Florida, United States of America.
This course is designed for anesthesiologists, residents and fellows.
The 46th Annual Gulf Atlantic Anesthesia Residents Research Conference 2019 is devoted to presentations by resident physicians from anesthesiology programs based in the Southeastern region of the United States.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Present scientific information in an accurate, concise, clear and relevant manner to the judges and audience;
• Discuss the care delivered to patients and convey both its strengths and weaknesses;
• Demonstrate knowledge and mastery of the subject both during the presentation and the questioning period following it;
• Answer questions and be evaluated and ranked by judges;
• Gain information on the latest techniques in the field of anesthesiology;
• Network with anesthesia professionals, resulting in an increased personal reservoir of resources and stronger ties among fellow programs.
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||5075387229
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Physicians, Residents and Fellows - Registration Fee||02 Apr,2020||USD 200.00|