42nd Annual Diagnostic Imaging: Back to the Vineyard is organized by Penn Radiology CME and will be held from Jul 06 - 10, 2020 at Harbor View Hotel, Edgartown, Massachusetts, United States of America.
This CME activity is designed to educate diagnostic imaging physicians who perform and interpret imaging examinations.
Please join us at the newly renovated Harbor View Hotel on Martha’s Vineyard for our annual five-day summer seminar. This program is designed for radiologists in clinical practice and will cover a wide range of topics with an emphasis on CT and MR imaging of common abdominal pathology, MR of sports-related injuries, and CT evaluation of interstitial lung diseases. Each presentation has been chosen to highlight imaging pitfalls and provide you with practical tips that you can immediately incorporate into your practice. Participants will also have the opportunity to earn 15 SAM credits throughout the week.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Effectively utilize US in the evaluation of the thyroid nodules and diffuse thyroid disease
- Employ the updated guidelines for recommending fine-needle aspiration, molecular testing, and follow up imaging of thyroid nodules
- Optimize abdominal CT protocols to diagnose small bowel obstruction, gastrointestinal bleeding, and causes of hematuria
- Avoid pitfalls in interpreting abdominal CT exams
- Describe the specific characteristics of pleural disease, focal pulmonary lesions and interstitial lung disease
- Describe the MR appearance of abnormalities in the pancreas, adrenal gland, prostate gland, and kidneys
- Utilize the LI-RADS reporting system of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Describe the MR appearance of shoulder, elbow, finger, ankle, and hip injuries
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :||215-662-6982
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Early Bird - Physician Rate||06 May,2020||USD 965.00|
|Early Bird - Special Rate||06 May,2020||USD 850.00|