42nd Annual Diagnostic Imaging: Back to the Vineyard - POSTPONED UNTIL 2021
This conference has been POSTPONED.
The revised dates will be updated soon after they are confirmed.
This CME activity is planned to instruct diagnostic imaging physicians who perform and interpret imaging examinations.
Physician Continuing Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine delegates this live activity for a maximum of 24.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians can acquire credit commensurate based on the extent of their participation in the session.
For Physician Assistants, the APPA receives certification of participation from courses certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and organizations authorized by the AACME or recognized state medical society. PA's may obtain up to 24.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ for completing this activity.
The credit breakdown by day:
Day 1 - 5.0
Day 2 - 5.0
Day 3 - 5.0
Day 4 - 5.0
Day 5 - 4.25
The total hours covered in each modality include:
US: 3.0 | MR: 9.0 | CT: 9.0 | CR: 4.5
ABR Maintenance Of Certification:
Attendees in this program will have the opportunity to make 15 Self-Assessment credits (SAMs). These modules coincide with the American Board of Radiology’s (ABR) criteria for a self-assessment exercise in the maintenance of certification (MOC) program. All SAM modules are disseminated through the course meeting app with instant feedback and references provided.
Please accompany us at the afresh and renovated Harbor View Hotel on Martha’s Vineyard for our annual five-day summer seminar. This session is sketched for radiologists in clinical practice and will comprise a wide range of topics with importance on CT and MR imaging of common abdominal pathology, MR of sports-related injuries, and CT evaluation of interstitial lung diseases. Each exhibition has been taken to highlight imaging pitfalls and proffer you with valuable tips that you can instantly incorporate in your practice. Participants will also have the chance to earn 15 SAM credits throughout the week.
At the conclusion of this live session, respondents should be able to:
• Effectively use the US in the evaluation of the thyroid nodules and diffuse thyroid disease
• Employ the modernized guidelines for recommending fine-needle aspiration, molecular testing, and follow up imaging of thyroid nodules
• Analyze the abdominal CT protocols to diagnose small bowel obstruction, gastrointestinal bleeding, and objectives of hematuria
• Eliminate pitfalls in interpreting abdominal CT exams
• Read the distinct characteristics of pleural disease, focal pulmonary lesions, and interstitial lung disease
• Define the MR features of abnormalities in the pancreas, adrenal gland, prostate gland, and kidneys
• Apply the LI-RADS reporting system of hepatocellular carcinoma
• Outline the MR appearance of the shoulder, elbow, finger, ankle, and hip injuries
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
- CME : 24.25
Toll free Number
Terms And Conditions
Browse CME / CE Conferences by Specialty View All
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Emergency Medicine
- Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
- Healthcare Management
- Infectious Disease
- Medical Education
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pain Management
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Primary Care
- Pulmonary Medicine