Hawaiian Dental Forum Annual conference is organized by Dental Seminars and Symposia, LLC and would be held during Feb Feb 8 - 15, 2020 at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa, Koloa, Hawaii, United States of America. This CME conference has been approved with 18 CE Credits.
• Teach current techniques and technology applicable to general dentists that have been substantiated by scientific research.
• Answer questions about procedures, products, and technology dentists are currently using and develop an awareness of alternatives.
• Establish and utilize university dental centers as resources for knowledge.
• Promote camaraderie among participants sharing ideas and contributing to a respected profession which continues to contribute to the overall quality of life of our communities.
• Encourage excellence in dentistry.
• Help dental professionals meet their continuing dental education requirements.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news