4-6 Full Arch Implant Surgery with Immediate Loading Live Patient Program is organized by Implant Training Center (ITC) Seminars and will be held from Nov 02 - 06, 2020 at Santo Domingo, National District, Dominican Republic. This Course has been approved for a maximum of 48 CE Credits (ADA, AGD, Dental Board of California, Dental Board of Florida).
This program is specifically designed to teach dental practitioners how to successfully approach multiple full arch implant cases with immediate loading. For 4 full days, you will treat multiple All-on-4® and All-on-6® cases and deliver the final prostheses under our faculty supervision.
This Program covers the treatment planning, surgical, prosthetic and laboratory phases of the full arch immediate load prostheses for edentulous patients and those with terminal dentition.
Upon Completion, you will be able to:
• Apply the Recommended, Evidence-based Guidelines for a Safe and Appropriate Full-Arch Implant Surgery With Immediate Loading.
• Learn How to Properly Place the Implants in the All-on-4® and All-on-6® Configuration.
• Learn How to Take an Open Tray and Closed Tray Impressions for the All-on-4® and All-on-6® Prosthetic Solution.
• Learn How to Do the Bite Registration.
• Learn Prostheses Design.
• Learn Biomechanics for the All-on-4® and All-on-6®.
• Learn the All-on-4® and All-on-6® Occlusion.
• Learn How to Fabricate Provisional and Permanent Prosthetic Options.
• Learn How to Deal With Possible All-on-4® and All-on-6® Complications.
• Learn Hygiene Requirement and Protocol for Long-term Success.
• Provide Diagnosis, Prognosis and Properly Sequenced Comprehensive Treatment Plans.
• Perform Comprehensive Examinations, Collect Clinical Data, and Document the Patient’s Dental And Medical Condition.
Why Itc Seminars?
• We Teach Only Inside Universities and Dental Facilities.
• Our Patients Are Guaranteed to Be 100% Restored.
• Our Teaching Ratio is 1:4 for Optimum Learning & Dedication.
• Itc Programs Meet Ce Requirements by the Ada, And, Dental Board of California, and dental Board of Florida.
• We Ensure Scientific Integrity and Are Free of Commercial Bias.
Conference Fee Details
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news