3rd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress is organized by International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS) and will be held from Feb 14 - 16, 2020 at InterContinental Miami, Miami, Florida, United States of America. This CME Conference has been approved for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Clinicians, researchers, post-doctoral fellows, medical residents, medical students, allied health professionals with an interest in current clinical trends and approaches for diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders.
Join us to:
• Facilitate communication between clinicians and researchers in the region
• Disseminate updated knowledge about movement disorders
• Improve quality of life and independence of movement disorders patients and caregivers
• Promote research in movement disorders within the region
• Expose clinicians, researchers and healthcare professionals in the region to movement disorders initiatives and in so doing, encourage their membership in the MDS-PAS
• Identify the pathophysiology and microbiology of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
• Appraise diagnostic approaches for management of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders.
• Evaluate pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment options available for Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Contact No. :|| +1 414-276-2145
+1 (414) 276-2145
September 04, 2019
|Registration Type||End Date||Price|
|Non Member - Regular Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 450.00|
|Non Member - Onsite Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 500.00|
|Health Proffesional Member( Non Physician) - Regular Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 300.00|
|Health Proffesional Member( Non Physician) - Onsite Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|
|MDS Member - Regular Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 350.00|
|MDS Member - Onsite Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 400.00|
|Associate Member - Regular Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 400.00|
|Associate Member - Onsite Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 450.00|
|Student/Junior Member - Regular Fee||15 Jan,2020||USD 300.00|
|Student/Junior Member - Onsite Fee||14 Feb,2020||USD 350.00|