39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society (EBJIS)
39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society (EBJIS) is organized by Conference Organisation, Association Development & Project Management (CAP) Partner and will be held from Oct 07 - 09, 2021 at Exhibition and Convention Centre, Ljubljana, Central Slovenia, Slovenia.
Main Conference Theme:
Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections
• Optimising antibiotic treatment of bone & joint infections (i.e., how to deal with multidrug-resistant pathogens, antibiotic side effects /complications of antibiotic treatment, when to do an oral switch, antibiotic holidays yes/no…)
• Optimal bone infection sampling and microbiological processing
• Low-grade PJI – what is the best approach?
• Musculoskeletal infections in children
• Infections of arthroscopic implants, osteotomies and tendon reconstructions
• Chronic osteomyelitis with good function. To treat or to live with?
• Spinal infections
• Fracture-related infections
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
April 10, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non member - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 682.00|
|EBJIS member - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 558.00|
|ESCMID member - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 614.00|
|Resident - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 310.00|
|One day reg - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 341.00|
|Industry delegate - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 1,000.00|
|Student fee - Early Fee||07 Jul,2021||EUR 85.00|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news