39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society (EBJIS)
39th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society is organized by Conference Organisation, Association Development & Project Management (CAP) Partner Partner and will be held from Sep 10 - 12, 2020 at Exhibition and Convention Centre, Ljubljana, Central Slovenia, Slovenia.
The conference will bring together experts, practitioners and companies involved in the treatment of bone and joint infections. Professionals attending the conference will benefit from high-level scientific presentations, knowledge sharing and networking opportunities. The scientific programme will be provided with keynote lectures, free paper sessions, industry symposia and posters.
The main conference theme is: Joining forces: optimising diagnosis and management of bone and joint infections
The topics for EBJIS 2020 are:
• Optimising antibiotic treatment of bone & joint infections (i.e., how to deal with multidrug resistant pathogens, antibiotic side-effects/complications of antibiotic treatment, when to do an oral switch, antibiotic holidays yes/no…)
• Optimal bone infection sampling and microbiological processing
• Low-grade PJI – what is the best approach?
• Musculoskeletal infections in children
• Infections of arthroscopic implants, osteotomies and tendon reconstructions
• Chronic osteomyelitis with good function. To treat or to live with?
• Spinal infections
Additional details will be posted as soon as they are available.
|Contact No. :||+45 70 20 03 05
April 10, 2020
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|Non member - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 682.00|
|EBJIS member - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 558.00|
|ESCMID member - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 614.00|
|Resident - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 310.00|
|One day reg - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 341.00|
|Industry delegate - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 1000.00|
|Student fee - Early Fee||01 Jul,2020||USD 85.00|