37th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference is organized by Physicians' Education Resource, LLC (PER) and will be held from Mar 05 - 08, 2020 at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America.
Target Audience :
This educational program is directed toward medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists interested in the treatment of patients with breast cancer. Fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, researchers, and other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of breast cancer are also invited to attend.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC, designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC, is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669, for 26.0 Contact Hours.
Mini-Symposium: Earn up to 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (5.0 Contact Hours)
Main Conference: Earn up to 21.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (21.0 Contact Hours)
Course Overview :
Breast cancer represents a complicated family of diseases for which detection, diagnosis, and multimodal management strategies are continually evolving. With each lesson learned about the biology of these diseases and with each improvement to the standards of care, new questions, challenges, and controversies arise. Therefore, practice-focused education that enables you to integrate the highest-quality methodologies into your clinic is essential. For 37 years, the multidisciplinary Miami Breast Cancer Conference® has met this educational need—bringing together surgical, medical, and radiation oncologists, as well as geneticists, pathologists, radiologists, and supportive care specialists—to improve the care received by patients with breast cancer.
In March 2020, the 37th Annual Miami Breast Cancer Conference® will continue this tradition and feature the innovative programming and top-notch presentations for which this conference is known. This year’s program will feature world-class tumor board panels, multidisciplinary meet-the-experts small-group breakout sessions, poster talks, a patient-communication workshop, and more time for networking in the afternoons. Topics on the agenda include contemporary management issues, physician burnout, evidence-based alternative medicine, real-world outcomes, treatment de-escalation, patient-centered care, and much, much more.
Learning Objectives :
• Incorporate evidence-based molecular and genomic biomarkers, multi-gene prognostic assays, and tumor subtype information, as appropriate to guide clinical decision-making and optimize outcomes for individual patients
• Summarize expert guidelines and evidence from clinical trials that support the use of genomic and molecular tools to individualize and inform treatment decisions for patients with breast cancer
• Implement evidence-based multimodal treatment strategies, integrating surgery, radiation, and systemic therapy when appropriate, to ensure optimal outcomes for patients with non-metastatic breast cancer
• Coordinate a multidisciplinary approach to prevent, mitigate, or manage treatment-related adverse events for patients with breast cancer to optimize outcomes
• Integrate recent clinical trial data and expert guidelines regarding systemic therapies into treatment planning in order to provide evidence-based state-of-the-art care for patients with breast cancer
• Identify ongoing clinical trials of emerging agents and strategies that offer additional treatment options for patients with breast cancer
The Miami Breast Cancer Conference Mini-Symposium offers an additional educational opportunity for attendees who plan to arrive in Miami the day before the official conference begins. The Mini-Symposium takes the format of a World-Class Tumor Board, featuring cases and discussions that highlight challenging clinical situations commonly faced by surgeons and oncologists. This special session was developed to be of interest to healthcare practitioners from all specialities and will provide practical information to enhance patient care in the clinic, delivered by top experts in the field of breast cancer. If your schedule allows, we hope you will plan to attend and take advantage of this extra session!
Separate registration is required.
|Contact No. :||+1 609-378-3701|
Conference Fee Details
|Conference Fee||:||USD $829.00|
|Early Fee Last date||:||NA|
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news