The 32nd Annual Fall Foliage Cancer Conference will be held at the historic Omni Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC during the beautiful fall season on October 23-24, 2020.
Physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and radiation therapy techs in the specialty areas of oncology, urology, gastrointestinal, internal medicine and surgery.
Atrium Health designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
The Charlotte Area Health Education Center (AHEC) designates this continuing education program as fulfilling the requirement for a maximum of 1.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), representing 10.0 Contact Hours.
Topics this year include "Updates on Genitourinary and Gastrointestinal Cancers". Presentations on Prostate, Renal Cell, Bladder, Pancreatic and other GI Cancers. During this two day conferece, a faculty of distinguished physicians will share their knowledge on the most current therapies for these cancers. Confirmed speakers include: Jason Efstathiou, MD, DPhil and Christopher Willett, MD. More details to follow. Registration coming soon.
This two day conference is designed to give the practicing physician and allied health providers a review of the current treatment management for genitourinary and gastrointestinal cancers. Physicians, distinguished as teachers and oncologists, will share their knowledge and experience. Join us at this historic venue with mountain views and beautiful fall foliage as the conference setting. The conference is co-sponsored by Community Cancer Education Inc. (21st Century CARE) and Charlotte AHEC.
• Describe emerging developments in bladder cancer treatments
• Discuss the updates in radiation treatments for bladder cancer
• Define current surgical care in the treatment of prostate cancer
• Describe the updates in radiation therapy for prostate cancer
• Discuss updates in genetics for gastrointestinal cancers
• Discuss updates in immunotherapies and targeted therapies for gastrointestinal cancers
• Define the use of precision medicine in treating gastrointestinal cancers
• Evaluate the radiation oncology treatment plans for gastrointestinal cancers
• Discuss the therapeutic advancements in pancreatic cancer
• Describe the updates in surgical options for treating pancreatic cancer
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
|Registration Type||Last Date||Price|
|One Day Early Bird Physicians Registration Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 380.00|
|One Day Early Bird Allied Health Registration Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 270.00|
|Two Day Early Bird Allied Health Registration Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 355.00|
|Two Day Early Bird Physician Registration Fee||22 Oct,2020||USD 575.00|
The Omni Grove Park Inn,
290 Macon Ave,
Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America 28804,
Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Rd.,
204 Tunnel Rd,
Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America 28805,
Plan Your Travel
Reviews Given by People
Hotels Near Venue
Subscribe to our Newsletterx
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on medical conferences, board review courses and news